This is where I used to spend my days back when I was young. I used to swing, slide, play hide and seek as I was learning how to walk. I'd sit with my parents and watch all the city traffic go by. It was great. But that was when I was little. See how I barely fit now! I'm sooooo over that park. Only babies and their nannies go there now.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
My old hood...
This is where I used to spend my days back when I was young. I used to swing, slide, play hide and seek as I was learning how to walk. I'd sit with my parents and watch all the city traffic go by. It was great. But that was when I was little. See how I barely fit now! I'm sooooo over that park. Only babies and their nannies go there now.
Labels:
Ashton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment